Fastest grab speed.

phanakapan

Private Tester
would love to see a fraps homing. for now my guess is tons of speed, fly way up in the air nade jump for even more height and to regain some jet, then downjet like crazy (i think we all know the whole downjet for a little extra mps on the speedometer trick) and crater into the flag. best. route. ever.

Abandoned

Cratering into the flagstand is hard to do at such a height.. I've tried it, but when I crater into the ground, I miss the flag P:

Homingun

would love to see a fraps homing. for now my guess is tons of speed, fly way up in the air nade jump for even more height and to regain some jet, then downjet like crazy (i think we all know the whole downjet for a little extra mps on the speedometer trick) and crater into the flag. best. route. ever.

Naa dude, I don't roll like that. And since my laptop can't handle frap, I guess it's take it or leave it. But I would say that it's definitely better than rjing on stand to get higher grab speed.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Lets take this out of the thread you two, before it gets personal and turns into a flame fest.

Armageddon

Teapot
My fastest so far.

grab14.png