Fastest Cap on Gorge.

Ewrath

Any side, any class, and be sure to screenie! The challenge is on.
wink.png

Disci

Old man
I don't remember side and I don't have a screenie, but got 190m/s. Gotta catch it next time. It's hard since people just runs OD front routes and always be there before me.

Redvan

Private Tester
define fastest cap. From beginning to end total time? From grab to cap? Fastest speed at grab?

Redvan

Private Tester
perhaps include what class you're using and if any rocket jumps or not. Just to have a better idea of the full situation.

RainPilot

stinky bear
265 side route w/ rocket jump.

I don't do any other routes than front routes any more because by the time I get there someone does a front route or llama's. Front routes have a high success rate because the hof can't really see you until you pass over the front part of the base, whereas on a front route they can see you doing the actual route.

poiuyt580

265 side route w/ rocket jump.

I don't do any other routes than front routes any more because by the time I get there someone does a front route or llama's. Front routes have a high success rate because the hof can't really see you until you pass over the front part of the base, whereas on a front route they can see you doing the actual route.
You mean side route.

ocarina_boy

It's funny how everyone just jumps in here and says, "Oh I got 220m/s but dont have a screenshot to back up my claim errr um I'll get back to you err uhh k thx bai."

Men.

madvil330.png

I remember hearing him go "I'M GOING SO FAST!" on TS3 before he grabbed the flag, and I don't think we had a HoF, so maybe he got boosted during his route? I'll have to ask him how he did it.

Edit: He did say it was a fluke, but he doesn't know how either.