FALLOOOOUT

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I must say. This is a very VERY good map. The structures are amazing, as are the hills. I would say it's very playable as of right now except for some deadstops, awkward slopes, and probably some tweaking. Other then that, very nice front routes, side routes, and back routes.

I would have it go up against Frostbyte or Zenith... maybe even better once it's released and Unkown breaks goes over 9000 on the map.

Also there's a really cool chute in the base that basically leads you to the flag so it's very useful for Od routes and llama grabs. And for the turtling part, there aren't any really fast hills outside of the base so the llama can't get far and if he does go down the chute, he's going like 80 and you just need to shoot a rocket and he's dead or critical.

Unknown has had this map since it was playable to the private testers. He has 10 routes on each side, all over 250.

Propkid

Have only seen some videos. I like the flagstands and the steepness of the hills in some places, looks like a helluva fun place to ski in.

Disci

Old man
Unknown has had this map since it was playable to the private testers. He has 10 routes on each side, all over 250.

This was with Raider. I bet Unknown has even better routes and I found this after skiing around 5 mins or so and return route is <10secs. Makes the map really hard to defend atm.

Attachments

• 231fallout.jpg
    231fallout.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 27

skypredator

It's over 9,000!

I was in school. Too bad that I missed it! Can't wait for the final product! Good job, Dev Team. I loved what I saw in the video, especially the mid-field/side field bridges. They'll prove to be helpful when chase sniping. =]

stefygraff

Private Tester
Great map! Had lots of fun, easy to HOF on it (even with LO) but the re-spawn points are far away from the stand, thats all i complain about, try to make them closer to the stand...

Troll gods punished you for claiming yourself to be the king of trolls. They are not pleased.
You naive citizens still believe in troll gods?
tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500.png