F7 key brings up quickchat

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
I have quickchat assigned to "C" by default, but for some reason, every time I click F7 (which is supposed to lower the volume on my laptop), it activates the quickchat.

I've looked in the keybindings, nothing there is set to F7. What on earth is going on?

TylerMarket

Heisenberg.
I have quickchat assigned to "C" by default, but for some reason, every time I click F7 (which is supposed to lower the volume on my laptop), it activates the quickchat.

I've looked in the keybindings, nothing there is set to F7. What on earth is going on?
Mine does the same thing i've kind of just dealt with it. i just hit it in multiples of 3 and spam [Confirmed] in game

Xzanth

Legions Developer
What computer/keyboard do you both use? I can't reproduce and can see no reason for this bug in code.

Xzanth

Legions Developer
Seems this is a common problem with games parsing volume control input, have found lots of reports of the same problem in the source engine.
Unfortunately as long as the scope of the problem is as small as this it probably won't get fixed as it will probably be a very involved fix.