Explosions in the Sky - A Legions Movie

Darklord

Private Tester
I was getting all ready to be disappointed by the lack of Explosions in the Sky music to go along with the vid, assuming you had just taken the title without knowing the band, and was very pleasantly surprised, I love them.

Fantastic vid. You should post it on TW when you get the stream up, maybe we can get a few new faces.

I really wish we had demos working, I could make an awesome vid, but it is too much work if you have to fraps everything :\

Abandoned

Wow, 586mb, huge file. Can't dl it to watch it (I WANT TO!!) but NZ monthly internet limit can be a pain in the ass too..

phanakapan

Private Tester
i'll have it back on youtube shortly. youtube decided to edit out the first 3 seconds of video but not the audio so the syncing with the shots got completely *danced* up. It should be ready again in an hour or so.

edit: streaming is up.

Pure4Pwnge

Killed me twice...Thanks for editing out my comments in chatbox after the GL MA lol. Nice syncing and stuff anyways.

MightySheep

Great video, you are ubar pro at MA lol

I learned a few things about MAing :)

also lol @ ppl who say sniping doesnt need good ping

when you were sniping it looked like such fun

phanakapan

Private Tester
thanks for the comments guys. I honestly wasn't too sure about most of the hand nade footage. They are so new I still haven't figured out what makes for an awesome shot with them. The combos probably could have been more impressive, but I just wanted to include a few to cover all the bases. I was actually kind of shocked the first time I one shotted an outrider with one since up until that point the damage had seemed kind of week. They really can be used like midair mine discing in tribes, but you have to be dead on to really rock some one, which is a good thing.

chase sniping really is fun, but yea ping makes a huge difference.

phanakapan.com is just an old site i was going to use for web design business, but it is mostly inactive at the moment.