Duel Thread

Blink

Post here if you wanna duel. If enough peeps are interested I'll start asking for everyone's available times so we can get a schedule going/make a Discord channel/etc. Fight me.

Blink

I swear to god it's like you saw a girl for the first time in six months and ur brain went "Oh *chocolate cookies* what's something girl-related that I can say"

Please stop

Blink

The-Shining-008.jpg

yami

Private Tester
So this cool website I found ranks me as the best duelist in legions
upload_2017-3-9_18-59-32.png
I don't see Blink there at all that's strange...

yami

Private Tester
Also I got a nice 200+ grab, I guess I'm just a solid all around player unlike Blink who is not good
upload_2017-3-9_19-3-18.png

Dingorider

Hey guys, it's my first time posting in this forum. I was an avid player of legions since the instant action glory days and have been playing on/off till two years ago. I was amazed to find that you guys are still active and helping this game keep its presence. I'm rustier than an old iron bucket but would love to play again! Do you have some type of common time when you get together?

Blink

I mean we don't really "get together" anymore to be quite honest. That might be something we can fix if we can settle on a daily playing time. There's a chance of people joining if you linger in-game for a while, thanks partially to this handy tool that shows you when people are on without you having to launch the game: http://ls.harrymilne.com/

Wanna duel me? :cool:

I mean, it was an ok core, no real need to mock it's subpar duel skills, in-game awareness and general BO.
Does he think dodge core is called blink core? Does he think I'M a core? Either way...
9x3fjiX.png

Dingorider

Well I think weekend playing times would be easier to agree on. I'd duel you but I've got to duel some exams first. Thanks for the link by the way.