Draft Tournament.

Doomsify

I want all matches to be played friday-saturday. Only because peoole habe lives now and familys.
I think we've all waited for the Jelloton to sign up...

6lad.jpg

I'll do it but I can't guarantee you anything....my schedule is all over the place honestly

Jello

Contributor
Chance of that happening is slim for a Friday because on Friday's that's when people go out and have fun....Saturdays on the other hand is when the fun tones down and the hangovers lol

Doomsify

I want to make sure everyone is serious about this. Like this post if you are actually going to play if picked. More details to be announced soon.

57thEnryu

Just have it so the teams arrange amongst themselves a time, but you have to have it played by that Monday. Cuz right now if we say "OK all games on this day" some teams might not have all members able to show up.

Doomsify

Thats what I will most likely do. But I am going to have a certain date when the tournament will actually start. Still waiting for someone to volunteer to captain so we can pick team

Doomsify

I have decided I will captain. All captains PM me so we decide a day so we can pick players. I will keep signups open until Saturday.