Dota 2

From vg:
Anonymous 05/18/12(Fri)12:43 No.5806850
>>5806824
buy wards, ult when you're in the middle of the enemy team. E their carries. Q runners. CONGRATULATIONS YOU CAN NOW PLAY TIDEHUNTER
​
To bring back the discussion of tidehunter being more skill taking than carries and shizzles.
 
An aura that affects heroes only and helps in no way in pushing. 4 armour to your heroes and 4hp regen= push?? Really? Pushing comes from summons that can tank tower damage, fast clearing creep waves or from tower damaging skills. Necro Book is pushy, DK at lvl 1 ulti is pushy, Veno and SS you know of. Treants aura = zero pushing.

And the tide comment is directed at app :P
 
I never said tidehunter is hard to play. You must be a tard if you dont know how to play him. There is a difference of knowing how to play him and playing him well as is withe every hero.
 
I just had a game which ended in both teams spanking each other's ancients and seeing who destroys it first o.0
Luckily I picked lancer. I've never done such a weird style of carrying- 3 kills only but a lot of pushing.
 
Well instead of PA they released ogre magi, unfortunately.

Some concept art of nerubian assasin:
Dota2_NyxConcept.jpg


 
yup. who the *dance* decided it was a good idea to put playing cards in a video game that doesnt use cards?
 
Back
Top