Dota 2

Application-1

test bester
So I am carrying this game, we have a great team, apart from a rushing agha jugger but he did really well after that.
Then 43 minutes in, everyone is tense, we won the last 4 teamfights, but it was endgame and they had lycan so it was anyones game.
Now here it comes.
Propkid wants to ward, he chooses offensive (remember this is late game), he is alone, we know the enemy is around that area (we even pinged), and we can see lycan taking the route propkid just took.
He died and we lost. Biggest mistake in dota 2 I have ever seen and I just wanted to bash him a bit more.
Propkid sucks balls.jpg

Propkid

We didn't see lycan see me since he was in lower grounds, but besides that yeah ;/
And you didn't carry, sk did.
(never playing tide again)

Propkid

N1 competitive pick if not banned.
Herp a derp he is still uncool.

Also, the girls have the most/best art. You're looking in the completely wrong places.
http://www.playdota.com/fanart
(dat mortred...)

Also pervy Bane
f1333701423.jpg

Application-1

test bester
Yeah I am thinking of going carry for the next 20 games. I win games as carry more often then when playing gankers/initiators. Or I will play a lot of PROPHIT.

Propkid

In mother russia, courier buys you.

>I play as WR, 2 other support-ish heroes could buy the courier. Nope, they didn't.
>My stash is almost full
>I buy courier and drop it from stash, tell AM (who is russian) to use it while he is in base.
>He destroys it and proceeds to feed all game.
>WTB a glove that lets me reach and choke people through the screen.

Propkid

So surprising those stats... Alchemist doesn't surprise me though, he's the one and only hero I find imba in the game. So underpowered.
Lich played more than Ursa. Morphling winrate so low (I'm just too good with him). WTF is skeleton king doing so high in % wins... Windrunner played a lot/too much... Husk #1 feeder, wtf... PROFIT IS TOO PROFIT! :D

Alchemist avg. kills less than Dazzle or CM XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
(I hate alchemist on my team)

No surprise in these stats actually, Lech actually should be #1 in any kind of game he's very easy to play with, doesn't need too much items and have a good ulti that can cripple the enemy team in team fights, with refresher should be game over.
When playing with Alchemist you need to finish the game fast, because early game he can be OP same as Undying but he's not in yet, late game both can be useless.

Propkid

No surprise in these stats actually, Lech actually should be #1 in any kind of game he's very easy to play with, doesn't need too much items and have a good ulti that can cripple the enemy team in team fights, with refresher should be game over.
When playing with Alchemist you need to finish the game fast, because early game he can be OP same as Undying but he's not in yet, late game both can be useless.
I have never seen Alchemist be any good except one game which lasted over an hour and he had farmed up AC, Mjollnir, Basher and crits. Permabashing in ulti, but that's about it.

EDIT:
Something awesome for dota1 freaks :D