Disconnecting when joining a game

AshleYy

Every time I join a game I get this error:

2qstqn4.jpg

I tried updating my game. But it didn't work.

Sorry for it being so big. This is my first screen shot.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Does it give an error when you try to update?

If all else fails, you might want to try reinstalling Legions: Overdrive without running any modifications.

AshleYy

Does it give an error when you try to update?

If all else fails, you might want to try reinstalling Legions: Overdrive without running any modifications.
No it don't give me an error when I try to update. I'm gonna try to re-install Leejunz and add my mods later.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Ah, okay, just noticed that there were a few similar issues in IRC. In the meantime, I recommend backing up your mods/config, then reinstalling Legions to see if that corrects it. I'm not on my main PC so I can't go through my IRC logs to see what worked for the people in IRC..

AshleYy

Ah, okay, just noticed that there were a few similar issues in IRC. In the meantime, I recommend backing up your mods/config, then reinstalling Legions to see if that corrects it. I'm not on my main PC so I can't go through my IRC logs to see what worked for the people in IRC..
I did all that. But when I put my mods back on I got the same error again.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Hmm, not too sure then. You might want to contact the creator of the mods you're using to see if they're hearing of similar issues.