Download Dino Mods

RedInk

Interesting skins!
A little dark though. Might I suggest adding another layer, setting it as 'screen' and mess around with the opacity to brighten the metal. Add one more layer and set it to 'color' and mess around with that opacity. Then Bam! You should have some Turok ready skins!!!

DKnight556

False advertising! I thought you put giant flying dinosaurs in the game somehow. Can we get that? That would be so cool. Good job though

Disci

Old man
474cfc2b_af9f_955b.jpg

Gj with the mods. Tew dark tho just like RedInk already said. Fix that and you're good to go. :)

GoodJobDino

Update: Added the cool metal skins, and have yet to brighten up the BloodSkins. Will do that soon. Thank you for the comments.

RedInk

Oh my god. That metal rocket launcher skin. Absolutely delicious.
Please package the files for us:)

GoodJobDino

I am hoping to soon make Tron inspired weapon skins, at least for the RL, where it's a darker weapon with blue lines.

Update: Edited the bloodstained skins, added a raider skin. Both RL and CG have blue ammo, I could not get a good pic of the CG in action though.

GoodJobDino

Well I was waiting for some feedback before making them available for download, and that's good enough. Haha. I'll do it soon.