Download Daybreak

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Small map, ez-mode skiing, open stand. I made this with 7v7 LT in mind.

zDfHY92.png

Download

Last edited:

Jello

Contributor
It's always better to use skies from legions and terrains from legions, you didn't have to make new sky folder for this particular one, you could have just zipped the .mis/.ter/.ml file and everything else would have fallen into place. The skybox you have now is in the Dusk folder under skies so you didn't need to create a folder for that one but the terrain is not legions. Good map, should give it side routes, front bowls are fine in my opinion, just difficult to make/start routes

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Trees deadstopping you might kill the flow of the map, but other than that great improvements. I think any heavies will feel absolutely horrible for offence on this map, especially seeing as warp is semi-viable.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Yeah the trees will slow you down slightly, but they are pretty easy to avoid. More importantly, since I couldn't raise the fog anymore without making the map look like *chocolate cookies*, I thought the trees would make it a bit harder to spot incomings.
I think any heavies will feel absolutely horrible for offence on this map, especially seeing as warp is semi-viable.

I'm not sure what you mean here - for playing offence? for stopping offence? or for offence to circumvent?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Bad for offense mainly. With how strong boost core is as well, cappers are gonna have a hard time on this map.

Fixious

Test Lead
Code:
  new SimGroup(MissionItemBans) {
  canSaveDynamicFields = "1";
  Enabled = "1";
  banEngineerCore = "1";
  banWarpCore = "1";
  banDodgeCore = "1";
  banShieldCore = "1";
  banBoostCore = "1";
  banRegenerationCore = "1";
  banRaiderPlayer = "1";
  banSentinelPlayer = "1";
  };

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Bad for offense mainly. With how strong boost core is as well, cappers are gonna have a hard time on this map.

It's not that hard to knock heavies off the flag or lure them away from it momentarily. And when you can do stuff like this, I'm not sure if chasing is even viable.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
It's not that hard to knock heavies off the flag or lure them away from it momentarily. And when you can do stuff like this, I'm not sure if chasing is even viable.

On more playing, I think I am inclined to agree... What's the track?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
The hill on the back of alpha needs to be reduced heavily in height to match beta's. I definitely think Alpha has the advantage.