Custom title for a certain group of people

Vustom

I think that people who've been around Legions since the beginning should get a custom title on the forums, Like the move Crash made with Actionaut to highlight those who've stuck around for awhile.

Vustom

I think it should be called one of the following;

Actionaut
Founding Member
Senior
Veteran

I'll think of some more soon.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, while Seymour wouldn't mind seeing a 'title' system introduced in the future, not too sure how I feel about a grandfather system. I like to view Legions: Overdrive as a rebirth of sorts, and focussed on the future. With that said, expect rewards in the future for active community members!

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Perhaps new titles to people who have played a certain amount of time, or have done something else noteworthy.

Alex

it really wouldn't matter....and as Seymour said this is The Rebirth of Legions for the ashes of IA
plus after 7 months no legions playing i think we all are somewhere near noobs

Redvan

Private Tester
Yar, while Seymour wouldn't mind seeing a 'title' system introduced in the future, not too sure how I feel about a grandfather system. I like to view Legions: Overdrive as a rebirth of sorts, and focussed on the future. With that said, expect rewards in the future for active community members!
how can we beat down bad ideas based on the argument "i've been here longer" then :(

Vustom

I'm okay that you don't want to give people titles who've been around for along time, But how about you give the Legions: Overdrive Beta testers a title? Like "Legions Beta tester"?

That's of course, when the Legions beta testers get picked.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I'm okay that you don't want to give people titles who've been around for along time, But how about you give the Legions: Overdrive Beta testers a title? Like "Legions Beta tester"?

That's of course, when the Legions beta testers get picked.

I imagine the private testers will be listed as such.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
I think special titles beyond an indicator of important status (like developer of moderator) should be treated carefully. I did get Chrononaut because I wanted something other than 'teapot' under my name on the IA forums. Anyways, asking for something like Chrononaut on the forums for the game that is only very loosely associated with IA seems a little like saying (at the moment) "I'm the same as everybody else!" Having the private testers be named on the site sounds like a good idea because it shows that they are into the process of bringing legions back. However, anything else is more or less narcissism and not necessary.

Cauchemar

I don't want to seem harsh but... This is not InstantAction anymore! VIPs would be used for what? Since the only thing that was nice from VIPs is getting some announcements before and test games before! Announcements can be made to mods and BETA testers are the game testers, besides this, VIP is nothing else than a yellow name (back when it was on IA), as for custom titles, I don't know, if we want to move on from IA, we should not get a special forum title for being a member of IA. Just my opinion though...