Currently Listening To...

Moaty

Genre: Minimalist, Avant-Garde.

Edit: Just a suggestion, but I think we should include genres with our songs.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Anyone know this song?
Oblivion is AMAZING! I work at a radio station that has quite a cd selection, and I have a bit of a habit of burn and return (pop a cd in the laptop, load the songs, put the cd back and everything is good) I was looking for Crack the Skye but they didn't have it, but my dad showed that he finally accepted my musical tastes and got it for me for christmas, so that was great.
I'm listening to the entire album "Slania" by eluveitie, if you like celtic music or melodic death metal, you will like this album, since its both at the same time.
btw enryu, my name isn't mustang. I can see how you came at that nickname, but I actually just took two german words and stuck them together.

D

Doom Of Neroflame

Oblivion is AMAZING! I work at a radio station that has quite a cd selection, and I have a bit of a habit of burn and return (pop a cd in the laptop, load the songs, put the cd back and everything is good) I was looking for Crack the Skye but they didn't have it, but my dad showed that he finally accepted my musical tastes and got it for me for christmas, so that was great.
I'm listening to the entire album "Slania" by eluveitie, if you like celtic music or melodic death metal, you will like this album, since its both at the same time.
btw enryu, my name isn't mustang. I can see how you came at that nickname, but I actually just took two german words and stuck them together.

if you like eluvietie you may like this :p

57thEnryu

oh, musgang.......my bad
Any way, ppl seem to have neglected some old favorites. this list is not complete w/o Metallica!!!!!!!

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Enryu, so close. There's another a in there right after the A. I took the word "maus" (meaning mouse) and "ausgang" (meaning exit) so a mausgang is either a gamer, or an exit for mice, which would be a mouse hole.