Currently Listening To...

D

Doom Of Neroflame

lol they're exactly like the girl's...and i got ones that are thigh high too XD

LOL

lol awsome more people should wear them....mainly girls tho i couldnt walk around with them on XD i am however buying the mask and gogles the guys got :}

D

Doom Of Neroflame

i love them all :)

dimmiiii....i would never have pictured you to be one to listen to this music...specially hypocrisy....not even i would listen to them that much :p there to grindcore/metal :p

Dimitryy

dimmiiii....i would never have pictured you to be one to listen to this music...specially hypocrisy....not even i would listen to them that much :p there to grindcore/metal :p

i like nearly every kind of music, i only dislike rap and hip-hop and those german folk(s)-music (not everything but the most 99.5% :D)
i heared hypocrisy the first time 5 weeks ago on fb and liked it :), i guess it pretty hard to make those noises
like there in the beginning (how the cow can he do that :confused:), it just impressed me and i watched the vidoe again and again and again :)

and Badpox its a german song :p (like the PONG song too !)

and here the song i am listening to right now:

D

Doom Of Neroflame

i like nearly every kind of music, i only dislike rap and hip-hop and those german folk(s)-music (not everything but the most 99.5% :D)
i heared hypocrisy the first time 5 weeks ago on fb and liked it :), i guess it pretty hard to make those noises
like there in the beginning (how the cow can he do that :confused:), it just impressed me and i watched the vidoe again and again and again :)

hmm seems easy .....for him to do it...id only last 4 secs XD have to say they sound alot better live they sound likke this band

welsh band ftw :D