Console Commands

SNAKEOPS

Does anyone have a list of commands I can put in the console? If so, please let me know where I can find them or paste it on here.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
No need to type anything in the console now. All admin functions can be done via the Game Panel.

Fixious

Test Lead
No need to type anything in the console now. All admin functions can be done via the Game Panel.

afaik the only way to switch a map into regular mode (non-tournament) is via the console command: adminchangemission(frostbyte, ctf). Using the Game Panel will always set it to Tournament mode, unless Free for All magically means normal CTF.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
afaik the only way to switch a map into regular mode (non-tournament) is via the console command: adminchangemission(frostbyte, ctf). Using the Game Panel will always set it to Tournament mode, unless Free for All magically means normal CTF.

Huh, the last time I checked you could set the game into non-tournament mode from the game panel.

Fixious

Test Lead
I'm aware there are options players can use, and even people who create their own servers.

I'm not talking about opening the console, I mean to find all of the available functions so to speak.

If you're hosting a server or are admin:

Set a psssword for your server: adminsetjoinpass("password")
Change map: adminchangemission(frostbyte, ctf)

Take a look at defaultPrefs for non-admin commands, such as:

Change FOV (zoom in after entering the command to set the desired FOV):
Code:
$Pref:Slayer:DefaultFov = 130;
Mouse sensitivity:
Code:
$Pref::Input::MouseSensitivity = 1;
Changes whether or not zoom is toggle:
Code:
$Pref::Input::ToggleZoom = false;

I'm sure there are a ton more.

SNAKEOPS

If you're hosting a server or are admin:

Set a psssword for your server: adminsetjoinpass("password")
Change map: adminchangemission(frostbyte, ctf)

Take a look at defaultPrefs for non-admin commands, such as:

Change FOV (zoom in after entering the command to set the desired FOV):
Code:
$Pref:Slayer:DefaultFov = 130;
Mouse sensitivity:
Code:
$Pref::Input::MouseSensitivity = 1;
Changes whether or not zoom is toggle:
Code:
$Pref::Input::ToggleZoom = false;

I'm sure there are a ton more.

This is a big help, I'm currently playing on a laptop with just a touchpad so i have to make it 100 through settings just to make it normal. If I put in $Pref::Input::MouseSensitivity = 1; through console, I can set it to be more than 100, right? I heard I can go above and I would like to make it go above. About, 1.25 I guess.

How would I go about putting this in console? Does there need to a quotation mark around them or what? Could you give an example?

Fixious

Test Lead
Just open console (Ctrl ~) and copy/paste it, and press Enter. Change 1 to whatever you want. I don't think there's a coded limit, so any number would work.

Fixious

Test Lead
the-more-you-know-o.gif

Fixious

Test Lead
A few more:

Changes your voice pack:

Code:
$Pref::Player::QuickChatVoice = "Sarge";

Whether or not to show your weapon in first-person view (1=yes, 0=no):

Code:
$Pref::Player::ShowFirstPersonItems = "1";

Show your motion trails:

Code:
$Pref::Player::ShowOwnMotionTrails = "1";

Change chat font size (requires restart)

Code:
$Pref::Hud::ChatFontSize = 16;

Font type (requires restart):

Code:
$Pref::Hud::ChatFont = "Arial";