Download [Client Mod] Dynamic Bars

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I once offhandedly said that bars could be made to change colors. It turns out they can.

DynamicBars1.png

DynamicBars.cs is a mod that creates new bars that change color based upon energy level (blue>white) and health (green>red). They default to the upper left hand part of the screen. If you wish them to be elsewhere, DO IT YOURSELF. Simply go into DynamicBars.cs and modify the coordinates of them to be wherever you want them to be. If they start to get cut off, you'll have to change the extent property of their various control objects to something bigger because in Legions, objects have an "extent" which tells the game how much space at maximum they could take up.

I also don't know how to invert a bar such that it will fill from the right instead of the left.

This mod will also wipe your health bar images to blank read-only files, so if you are using custom ones already, you'll want to back those up.

Note: due to the fact that this was largely designed without aesthetic appeal in mind but rather functionality (that and I'm colorblind, so getting the health bar to work properly involved me having to look at the actual RGB values to figure out what color it was half the time) so this may be of more use to other modders that create HUD's than to general users. If you want to use it though, by all means, feel free lol. ;)

Download

Credits:
  • RockeyRex: basic code structure copy/pasted from Althud.cs
  • Volt Cruelerz: all else
Installation: Installation is the same as other Legions mods. Simply drag the folders into the appropriate places and merge/overwrite files when prompted.