Ceasing most of my involvement with the legions community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacil

Seriously people, if you don't know what the hell you're talking about, then don't post in this thread. Don't base everything on the OP and don't think it summarizes the whole story.
yeah please shut up and let the people who were not involved express condolences if we wish....and you're missing the fact that some people do realize they don't know the whole story, but that doesn't mean we can't express our concern

I believe this is my thread. And they are allowed to post whatever they want, so who the hell are you to say that they can't?
And who are you to claim this thread? The fact that youre the op doesnt mean you can decide what and what cant be said in this thread.

yeah please shut up and let the people who were not involved express condolences if we wish....and you're missing the fact that some people do realize they don't know the whole story, but that doesn't mean we can't express our concern
Ofcourse you can, i only dont know what that concern might be.

Let me clearify this for everyone. The euro community isnt some bunch of assholes who dont care about people. The way some people acted was perfectly normal, and i can assure you that everyone of you would have reacted in the same way.

Synista

Peace Out.

Meh.... It was either you stopped or I would be back on my Xbox.... Looks like I'm staying.

P.S I suggest you print this out and look at this for future references...

On the other hand I have to say that if there were any problems between members in our clan you were always a part of it. Maybe it's only me, but I have the feeling that you are someone who easy becomes provoked and also that you often don't understand that you are hurting ppl with that what you say or how you act. In my opinion you have to learn that you are not the only human in the world. What I still don't understand is why you still search for the faults which others maybe did and not asking yourself why you are in this for you a bit difficult situation.

You may have not started everything or actually you did. I suggest you take a good look in the mirror and think it over again. I can't say that I saw everything, but getting banned from your clans IRC channel many many times due the bad behavior ie kicking and banning other members + spamming the channel after you've told to stop(power tripping in #legions.pickup didn't help at all either). Griefing that would've caused lifetime ban from #legions and you think this is not your fault?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Alright, this thread seems to have run its course. If anyone else would like to give Fireblasto their sympathies, feel free to use the 'Conversation' option.

Also: The 'reptilian brain' is a scary place to me! Hohohohohoho!

Status
Not open for further replies.