Car all land

Lcam

Long time I dont make a suggestion :3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking about a car that is some similar to the classic character of Legions Overdrive.
- Have a motor engine behind.
- Haveing the Overdrive mode.
- With Roket Laucher ore Chaingun in the front.
car1.jpg
car2.jpg

Dacil

i like!....and im modeling a vehicle now for my 3D final, maybe they'll want to use it when it's done, but it doesn't match the legionaries armor too well... so maybe not

skypredator

1+ for you, my good sir. Perhaps this could become a base asset. I could see a lot of people objecting to this idea, but I, for one, personally agree. Good idea!

Yes, yes, very neat and all that. The thing with this suggestion is that everyone could agree that a rocket car is cool. However, when people start asking questions that matter (like 'how?' or more importantly, 'why?') it falls apart quite easily. You really should have put in the effort to research the topic of vehicles yourself and save us from what appears to be another rather pointless thread.

If you really thought about it,
a good chunk of the legions maps can't support vehicles because they are so small.
Only big maps should have it I think.

Draconator

Well, I was thinking about kinda turbo grav vehicle that hovers over grond like the tank or the hovercycle in Tribes 2 or the Ghost in Halo or a vehicle that can change his wheels to blades and from blades to tracks and back to wheels. But it's only my suggestion...

Lcam

After an hour or two of trying, I was able to model that car of yours in 3D.
YOU DONT CREAT THAT VIDEOS THAT VIDEO IS FROM A PG WEB OF A ANIMATOR 3D, BUT YOU DONT CREAT IT!:mad::mad::mad:

If you really thought about it,
a good chunk of the legions maps can't support vehicles because they are so small.
Only big maps should have it I think.

True, ture... but are big maps in legions! and if the maps can't support the vehicles why not modificate the vehicles?

YOU DONT CREAT THAT VIDEOS THAT VIDEO IS FROM A PG WEB OF A ANIMATOR 3D, BUT YOU DONT CREAT IT!:mad::mad::mad:

True, ture... but are big maps in legions! and if the maps can't support the vehicles why not modificate the vehicles?

That's why I said sike (in very small font) afterwards. ;) But I don't get a point to a ground vehicle like this when we can already fly INCREDIBLY fast and high so easily.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Tribes! XD But I think vehicles has already been discussed in this forum.
Yes, vehicles have been discussed in this forum before a couple of times, but this is more specific.

Now, its a decent idea, but a light recon vehicle (like a car) isn't what we need. Once base assets come in, though, it would be nice to have some more heavy hitting vehicles. Two options would be vehicles similar to the SPMA and/or leviathan from Unreal Tournament. They'd be slower, but they'd tear through base Assets.

In games that have vehicles, the vehicles serve three purposes: Increased ability to take punishment, Increased firepower, and Increased speed. We don't need the last one, so with that said, what I would like to see as vehicles aren't these cars, but rather slower vehicles with much more by way of armor and firepower. This is one of my threads, and an idea for a game mode where vehicles could change the pace of the game. http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/game-mode-idea-conquest-ctf.1136/