Cant Install The Game Help Please D:

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
i have that downloaded
Make sure you have all of the following installed:
A2 said:
3.1) Launcher.exe doesn't work:
- One of the most common problem. Make sure the Launcher download is of the latest version. (Link)
An error could occur that reads: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.
In that case, Install/update your .NET framework - Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) OR Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Redistributable Package OR Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (web installer).
If it still doesn't work, try restarting your computer, and other basic stuff that you know what to do (re-downloading the file etc.). If it still doesn't work, post or check below if any other solutions may work.

P.S. Don't just go running to the Dev's at the first step of troubleshooting, they arent always free to answer your questions, or help solve problems. The forum is here for a reason. Bestking, dont just ask someone to contact a Dev for minor issues like this, I'm sure the community itself can come out with a solution.

Mamen

Make sure you have all of the following installed:

P.S. Don't just go running to the Dev's at the first step of troubleshooting, they arent always free to answer your questions, or help solve problems. The forum is here for a reason. Bestking, dont just ask someone to contact a Dev for minor issues like this, I'm sure the community itself can come out with a solution.

I have microsoft .NET framwork 4 installed gonna install 3 and try and see if it works
btw happy new year :D

Mamen

it worked YESSSSSSSSSSSS downloaded .NET 3 and the problem is fixed :3 HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE strange how it got fixed AT NEW YEARS EVE EXACTLY 12:00 miracle :p

Mamen

In the words of our dear own SeymourGore 'All's well that ends well'
new problem :p i log in, go to the server list *where almost no one is on*, i pick a random game and it says its loading then when it reaches the end it crashes help D:

Edit: It turns out my dad formatted his laptop a month ago *which explains the Microsoft .NET missing* and that the computer doesn't have direct X installed :p installing it as i type hoping it fixes the problem *fingers crossed*

Fixed by myself

Alls well that ends well

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Perhaps you could mention how you 'fixed' it, for future reference. Was it the Direct X? You mentioned you were going to install it, was that it, or did you need to do something else?
It'll help other users refer to your problem in future if they encounter it.

Mamen

Perhaps you could mention how you 'fixed' it, for future reference. Was it the Direct X? You mentioned you were going to install it, was that it, or did you need to do something else?
It'll help other users refer to your problem in future if they encounter it.

i installed directx 9.0c

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Take note that the Intel GPU chipsets are not supported for Legions: Overdrive. While they may work, expect performance to be poor and prone to crashing.