Call of Duty Blackops 2 Gameplay.

MightyDeath

All of those robots kinda ruin the point of call of duty.
The game will probably be nice, but not as fun as mw2 or mw3.

Propkid

All of those robots kinda ruin the point of call of duty.
not as fun as mw2 or mw3.
fun ... mw2 ... mw3
Please go die.
No wait, get a death streak.

Meh, gets completely overshadowed by Watch Dogs, Beyond and The Last of Us.
Watching the trailers now that you've mentioned them. Y u no make E3 thread?

MightyDeath

Please go die.
No wait, get a death streak.

Watching the trailers now that you've mentioned them. Y u no make E3 thread?
Go back to WaW then jackass.
I've bought all the games since the first Call of Duty and it's the first time I consider not getting the next Call of Duty game.

Propkid

Go back to WaW then jackass.
I've bought all the games since the first Call of Duty and it's the first time I consider not getting the next Call of Duty game.
WaW = or > CoD4 > CoD 2 = or > MW2 > BO. Singleplayer is irrelevant, MW2 was quite terrible. Didn't play cod1 and mw3. True online FPS isn't for consoles, it's meant for keyboard and mouse.

Freeman

RAYTANG
8KBmb.jpg

Arch

Legions Developer
First one was terrible. This one will most likely follow behind its predecessor.
Halo 4 is where it's at.

MightyDeath

WaW = or > CoD4 > CoD 2 = or > MW2 > BO. Singleplayer is irrelevant, MW2 was quite terrible. Didn't play cod1 and mw3. True online FPS isn't for consoles, it's meant for keyboard and mouse.

Don't know why you mention consoles. I own the games on PC.
Also, singleplayer is a part which attracts a lot of people. If you're not into it, that doesn't mean others ain't aswell.

Propkid

Also, singleplayer is a part which attracts a lot of people. If you're not into it, that doesn't mean others ain't aswell.
I did enjoy the SP in many old CoD games. The thing is, if you talk about the FPS genre it's the factors that matter in player versus player- not the game scenario but the game, the part that you interact with not the movie that the games are becoming. The SP and MP are basically two different games; two different genres I'd even say. So SP is irrelevant to how do I rate the >FPS< games.