Burn Legions Overdrive to DVD or CD?

Caputalis

Is it ok to burn the complete game folder to DVD's or CD if it fits, and hand them out around San Francisco?

Last edited:

stefygraff

Private Tester
I think IP rights are quite strict (will leave other members do drop knowledge). However, what would be the aim for this? I haven't used CD's for a lot of time and I'm from a third world country.

Caputalis

Don't kids still have DVD players in their gaming towers? The aim of this is to attract more players to this free game..

Last edited:

Caputalis

Maybe it would be better to just burn the legions overdrive, installer program to CDs, and include some custom maps, client scripts, etc, with a readme on how to install it all. I am going to update my old mod, and maybe have a server up in a month or two hopefully. I stopped drinking, and doing drugs, so I will have more time to play and mod this again .

Last edited:

Fixious

Test Lead
I'm not sure how many people these days have CD/DVD drives in their computers anymore. I haven't had one for about 5 years now. I'm sure many still do, but you're guaranteed they'll at least have a USB port.

Caputalis

I will just tell people about this game and where to download the installer.. or offer a CD with the installer at some point in the future if they have a player..