Browser

A2

Yup, I know about the tweaking. Just want to know if such settings can be made available like in-game. Just like any other game.
Because, then if we messed up something in the file, and found it wrong in the game, we have to close it and then open the, edit it etc etc.
But if it was just trough the pause menu, it'll be easier and faster.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
Yup, I know about the tweaking. Just want to know if such settings can be made available like in-game. Just like any other game.
Because, then if we messed up something in the file, and found it wrong in the game, we have to close it and then open the, edit it etc etc.
But if it was just trough the pause menu, it'll be easier and faster.

i would imagine that legions would be very similar to the one we used to know, so the graphical settings should be changed the same way. also we don't have the browser running as well so the game should be faster anyway.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
The client idea seems more efficient, and as for the novelty, there are games online all over the place! However, I get what you mean, having a fairly high performance game like legions on a browser does seem gimmicky. It was new, it was fresh, but really, as the community has proved, it was the game, not the browser capabilities.