Bosnian Pyramids

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocarina_boy

"A pyramid has been discovered in Bosnia-Herzegovina that is larger, older and more perfectly oriented than Egypt’s Great Pyramid of Giza. Located near the city of Visoko, not only is it the first pyramid to be discovered in Europe, but it is also the largest valley of pyramids in the world.
semir_osmanagic.jpg

Dr. Semir Osmanagic

Its discoverer, Dr. Semir Osmanagich, has also identified pyramids in Asia, Africa, North America and even islands such as Mauritius and Tahiti. He believes these man-made structures are so similar that they prove there was communication during ancient times over vast distances. “Our history books must be re-written,” he said.
The pyramid in Bosnia-Herzegovina has been dated at over 12,000 years old, and it also features the largest complex of underground tunnels ever discovered."

http://bodymindspiritjourneys.com/news/pyramid-discoveries-will-force-history-to-be-re-written.html

skypredator

Whatever, man. You just gotta open your eye. Your THIRD eye. Also, the Illuminati created wikipedia to cover up the truth.

The illuminati never existed.

Free masons don't form a top-secret society. They go wayyy back in history.

Geez guys, we came here talking about pyramids. This one is real. I wouldn't be surprised if something (or things) of great historical and/or economical value were discovered within the pyramid. Quite honestly, there's a lot about this planet that we don't know, such as actual sunken cities, beehive-like caves, and lost civilizations. Area 51 is real, but if they had Alien spacecraft there, well, let's just say that Area 51 would have never been visible. UFO = Unidentified Flying Object. This could be a kite. An experimental UAV drone. A pig with little lights on it, for all we know. Never does UFO mean it's an alien spacecraft. Just watch more and more conspiracies pop up as more of these pyramids are discovered.

Even though these lost pyramids or cities may align to form some sort of pattern, this doesn't mean it's magic or anything of the sort. Our ancestors were actually quite intelligent, comparable to modern-day brains. Lots of people say aliens helped build/built the great pyramids and stuff like that. Right. How did our ancestors do it? Simple, they had the technology and the brains to do it, but something happened afterwards that set them back a few hundred years, I.E., the dark ages. Scrolls and patents were burned or lost to nature or completely forgotten. Books were banned. I can make a pyramid out of toothpicks and say it's very odd that the sides are all perfect. Back then, there were no industrial machines (note I didn't say "there were no machines"), or factories, for that matter. This left crafters with a job that would take months to complete (I.E., making a pair of shoes -- more like sandals, in this case) that would take roughly over an hour in modern times. This means that builders and crafters were more focused on quality, rather than quantity, because there was little inflation back in those days. A single golden coin could go a very long way.

Books before the printing press. Pyramids before cranes and jackhammers. We did it.

Aliens didn't.

ocarina_boy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramids

tl;dr: Confirmed as geographical formations, there are tons of these in that area. Interesting stuff if you dig geography or if you're raving mad. This dr. Osmanagic falls in the latter category.

It appears so. I wasn't satisfied with your wikipedia article so I did some digging. I had to be convinced that this theory wasn't true. And indeed it isn't. They really are just natural geological formations, nothing more.

I cannot understand why this Dr Semir Osmanagic( PhD...) would put so much time & effort ( and $500,000 of his own money) into lying to the world. If anyone can provide a good answer to that I'd like to hear it. Anyway I think this thread belongs in the graveyard.

skypredator

source please ( RELIABLE )

The Illuminati is another conspiracy theory.

Free Masons aren't secret, otherwise their so-called "signs" and "symbols" wouldn't have been discoverable. Problem is, the Free-Masons were/is a real society. The founding fathers formed the "free-masons", "free" because they declared the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and "mason" (<---Mason: Stone Worker) because they were laying the foundations for a new government by the people and for the people, a Republic (Yes, a Republic, NOT a Democracy), free from all Monarchial rule and establishment. "Free Mason" = someone who supports the idea to build a free Republic by the people and for the people that is solid as stone. Queen Victoria had two desks made from the timbers of the salvaged ship, the "HMS Resolute", one for the New Bedford Whaling Museum, given to Henry Grinnel by Queen Victoria, and one for the Oval Office of the White house. There are also three "Laboulaye Ladies" (Statues of Liberty), two of which are twins, one in N.Y. and one in Paris, on the Seine river. There is an inscription on the torch of one of the Laboulaye Ladies that are located in France reading "Here stand two twins, resolute...", regarding the two Resolute Desks. Though this is used as a clue in the movie "National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets", this inscription is really there. "Resolute", "Written in Stone", "Adamant". What do these words have in common? Masons (Stone workers). The Free Mason's "symbols" were a means of communication, much like the Christian Ichthus. Christians, in the Roman Empire, would draw half of a fish in the sand. If you were also Christian, you would complete the fish by drawing the other half in the dirt/sand. "Free Masons" would either draw half of a symbol in the dirt/sand, or they would draw a complete symbol int he dirt/sand and wait for another "Free Mason" to identify himself as such by completing the half-drawn symbol or by drawing the symbol over again. Stop with the conspiracy theories. Kennedy was shot by a retired USMC sniper. The fact that he got off two rounds in less than a second really isn't that big of a deal, as many people speculate. Crop circles are man-made. A team of 12 people can create a crop circle formation in less than an hour, and this is done so at night. Yes, Atlantis exists (Though it was probably wasn't called that at any point in time). It was part of Italy at one point, but some natural formation process changed the sea levels, or maybe opened up the Gibraltar straight, thus flooding the below-sea-level area it was in. Stopstopstopstopstop, my head hurts from all these conspiracy theories.

By the way, I doubt those pyramid thingies in Bosnia are natural. I highly doubt it, so much so, in fact, that I'm going to tell you that if these pyramids were covered with grass naturally, there would be many potholes and depressions in them. Also, how on earth did biodegradable matter find itself at those altitudes? No trees on the pyramids... right? Just something to think about. ;)

A simple Google search will reveal that the Illuminati did exist, the Free Masons weren't founded by our (the U.S. for those of you not in our country) founding fathers, and that no one really knows if the Atlantis Plato was talking about in his Timaeus and Critias really ever existed (though it probably didn't as it was probably based on folklore of the time dating back thousands of years before).

skypredator

A simple Google search will reveal that the Illuminati did exist, the Free Masons weren't founded by our (the U.S. for those of you not in our country) founding fathers, and that no one really knows if the Atlantis Plato was talking about in his Timaeus and Critias really ever existed (though it probably didn't as it was probably based on folklore of the time dating back thousands of years before).

Not everything found on the Internet can be trusted. The Illuminati we've heard of as being a secret society within the Italian government during the 16th-17th century was never founded; by "The Illuminati never existed", I meant the former statement. Rather, the Illuminati (Which was not called so for quite some time) was founded in Upper Bavaria on May 1st, 1776. Oddly enough, the Illuminati was also known as the "New World Order", referring to the Republic set up by The United States' Founding Fathers. Coincidence? Hardly. The Illuminati (NWO) was not going to act as a "shadowy power to enforce government and laws", but rather, as a secret society to slowly bring about gentle revolutions to eventually bring freedom and liberty to all the world. NWO = not "The Order of the New World", but rather "The New Order of the World", I.E., Republican. I should've said this, instead of stating that they never existed. Please excuse me, I'm tight on my sleep schedule, so my proof-reading skills are, well, not quite here yet. ;) My great-great grandfather, his father, his father, and his father were all Free Masons. Many of my ancestors were Polish and Swedish Royalty, and some were also members of the Knights Templar. Three of my ancestors were also conspirators in the assassination of the Knights of the Round Table. One of these three stabbed a few of them. My ancestors were very much involved in these societies and governments. There've been many tales passed down throughout our generations of these societies. I'm sure my ancestors knew what they were talking about, with all due respect. The Free Masons were in fact founded in the Scotland/Ireland area in the 16th-17th century as a Fraternal Organization, but alas, due to my failed proofreading skills of the early morn, I failed to include the tidbit about how the Free Masons of America were founded by the Founding Fathers of this Country. The Free Masons that were our Founding Fathers had very different ideals and principles than the original Free Masons.

My ancestors were the very people we speak of. I know what they were trying to do. They were my family, so I know a good deal about this. Just saying. :cool:

skypredator

Simple reply, short, but stubbornly powerful, Fire. I likey.

Sad facts often override popular belief. Most of the "sad facts" commit suicide due to their depression and their skeletons are caught in the underflow of conspiracy theories caused by the natural human want of adventure and mystery.

Sometimes I think I'm the only person that ever talks like that, but whatever.
So I've proved my point through my lineage. Thread lock, please.

skypredator

Ohdeargod, must you reply to every one of my posts with a TrollPatrololol? It's getting out of hand and I'm, tired of it. =P

-Leaves thread before any more mayhem ensues-

Status
Not open for further replies.