Blacklight Retribution

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Just downloaded this game, it's a 3.5GB download but it is damn worth it. I've played a few games and it is solely based on reactions and your fps skills. So if you want a challenge and some eyecandy, download.

So, gimme your thoughts.

Fixious

Test Lead
Just seemed like an average shooter with average weapons. Its main draw, as they always are, is that it's F2P. I don't know what the cash shop will be like. Shooters+F2P are hard to get right. It also doesn't seem very optimized.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Just seemed like an average shooter with average weapons. Its main draw, as they always are, is that it's F2P. I don't know what the cash shop will be like. Shooters+F2P are hard to get right. It also doesn't seem very optimized.
Oh, I don't lag at all.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
downloaded. Went through a few of the menus and so far I'm not impressed and am certainly not impressed by the need to download an uncompressed file. We'll see what happens when I actually play a few games later. Will probably either result in more games or uninstallation.

3lionz

Legions Developer
I am so friggin addicted to this game.

2 days and level 13.
I imagine my k/d is around 2.6 [epeen].

Damn you Dabbleh/neroflame. Damn you.

RainPilot

stinky bear
Eh, I played the game with dj last night. If the game wasn't solely based on how good of a weapon you have instead of actual skill, I'd play it. Getting owned by a level 26 with some nifty weapons really hurts. Now we're waiting for Toast Recon, the beta comes out tomorrow.

Pure4Pwnge

Eh, I played the game with dj last night. If the game wasn't solely based on how good of a weapon you have instead of actual skill, I'd play it. Getting owned by a level 26 with some nifty weapons really hurts. Now we're waiting for Toast Recon, the beta comes out tomorrow.
Just signed up, I hope I get beta :p