Battlefield 3: Armored Kill

Vox

I'm premium and since i play on the ps3 ill be getting that biatch early
I play this on xbox, but what dice should do is at least get 32 player servers(preferebly 64 players) up for both ps3 and xbox because looking at this trailer, 24 players per server won't be enough for this expansion.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
I play this on PC, with premium, therefore superior to all of you consolefags. (Oh and I got it for free, tr0l0l0.)

Vox

I play this on PC, with premium, therefore superior to all of you consolefags. (Oh and I got it for free, tr0l0l0.)
look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give-morgan-freeman.jpg

And I have premium also derp.
Fail troll is fail, nuff said.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I have it on PC and PS3 with premium on both that I got for free. I utilise the best parts of both systems because I am not a retard. (tr0l0l0l0)

Have fun never playing a PS3 exclusive like Uncharted, God of War or The Last of Us, kay?

;)

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
I have it on PC and PS3 with premium on both that I got for free. I utilise the best parts of both systems because I am not a retard. (tr0l0l0l0)

Have fun never playing a PS3 exclusive like Uncharted, God of War or The Last of Us, kay?

;)
Don't think those games are worth the pain of using a console controller.