Anyone into sports?

Propkid

Football (soccer, not the rugby wannabe), badminton, horse riding, occasional volleyball, skiing as fast as possible without killing myself, occasional drunken pool and I'm signing up for Taekwondo next week.
TBH I don't do any sports regularly, I just do whatever I can whenever I get a chance to do it.

Skepsis

Im mostly into the Fighting Category, MMA /Boxing/ Military Combat. Im not really into other Sports, But I play Basketball sometimes.

Sin

Private Tester
Basketball, baseball. Why don't we throw in the positions we play along with the sports?
Basketball-shooting guard
Baseball-pitcher/center field/shortstop

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Sailing, but also walking. (No seriously, my Duke Of Edinburgh team can easily do 5 k an hour, more if we're in a rush, but we're never in a rush because the 20k walks the instructors set us take no time at all. I'm also the navigator for the team.)

Allahrules2

I dont really do any sports in the traditional sense but I run a shitload I do a bit of parkour but I'm not really serious about it. I do need to start exerciseing though

I am happy to see you are all active!

If there are any lurkers that are idle you should try some stuff out to see if you like anything. You might be surprised

Rowing, you got to be kidding me? Easiest sport ever, especially in college

Tip: it's all in the arms, not the legs.
lol :D

Disci

Old man
Tip: it's all in the arms, not the legs.

Clueless people are clueless. :D

Anyways I used to swim, play water polo and volley ball competitively when I was younger. Then I had hobbys like badminton, running, karate, floorball etc. Today it's mostly kettlebell, TRX and weight training(using weights less these days, tho). Also I just started a new hobby, Savate, which I hope will keep myself in good fit and motivated. Body balance is the first thing I look when I measure how good shape people are. Good core is essential in every sports and always focus on those two things when training or atleast have parts of them included to your training. There is nothing worse than having big muscles or you're able to run fast and then suffering from bad back, knees and neck&shoulders. :(
I dont really do any sports in the traditional sense but I run a shitload I do a bit of parkour but I'm not really serious about it. I do need to start exerciseing though
I'd say keep doing the parkour *chocolate cookies* as much as possible. Very good way to stay in fit. Exelent way to learn your body and see it in different dimensions.