Anson's forums

57thEnryu

LOL, the 57th dominate this thread XD

But to add on, these are some nice forums, dare I say better than the IA ones?

I still can't believe what happened to Legions. We asked for too much and never said thank you for what they did for us.

Nice look on the forums though, looking catchy.

57thEnryu

I still can't believe what happened to Legions. We asked for too much and never said thank you for what they did for us.
We didnt ask for too much, all we wanted was legions to be put back on the web. They already had the codes and servers and everything, asking them to use it wasn’t too much at all. In fact I think that if they kept IA up they would have been able to get by with the money they were making off of advertising and ppl buying the merch. Because they went down and ppl stopped visiting their site, they had no income and had to shut down.

Mots0311

We didnt ask for too much, all we wanted was legions to be put back on the web. They already had the codes and servers and everything, asking them to use it wasn’t too much at all. In fact I think that if they kept IA up they would have been able to get by with the money they were making off of advertising and ppl buying the merch. Because they went down and ppl stopped visiting their site, they had no income and had to shut down.

Makes me wonder too, apparently though Crash said the dedicated Legions players still wouldnt generate enough revenue to be profitable. But still something is better than nothing. We didnt ask for to much, most said they would pay to play.