Download Anime HUD my first mod

57thEnryu

nice, I have been trying to dabble around in moving the huds around but you did it rather nicely there. I would switch around health and energy pars tho, just because im used to seing them the other way around. But overall great job!

Reactions: Nem

Nem

Thanx mate! :) you are truly worth of it.
you know, it's difficult at the first couple of days but then you just want more :D

Nem

That is very neat! I'm assuming you got some scripts to move the Health Bars?
Thanx and yes i did change their position on the script, the tricky part to me was to match the images to their respective line in the script.

thinking on adding some boobs:rolleyes: instead of anime.

Nem

Need Help!!! I put the folder in my Mods fodler but when i enter the game nothings there :O lol
Ok this is what you need to do:

1-Open HUDbyNem Folder.
2-Copy Nem folder and hudElements.cs
3-Paste into Legions Overdrive/live/mods/autoexec

Now you have Nem folder and hudElements.cs file into autoexec folder... thats it!
Play! and have fun.:)

skypredator

Any chance I could get a cyan-ish kind of border to the HuD, along with a full screen perimeter HuD? I think something like that might give one the feeling that they're actually inside the Legionnaire suit. That would be spectacular. =]

Reactions: Nem

Nem

Looks cool. Maybe next time you could send PMs out to those who want the hentai HUD instead of posting it here ;)
Romance you are right.
To all PERV's if u want some xxx in ur hud PM me please

skypredator thats another good idea! that i been thinking on it, do you have a sketch?
I'll put hands on Photoshop as soon as i finish to fix my laundry machine.