Alias and Smurf tracker thread

WhiteHawk

You live in California, not Mexico?
I said "like a true mexican not that I live in Mexico....Next time read what I wright.
Also us mexicans use the phrase "like a true mexican" when we do something that other people wouldn't normally do... expescially white kids.

Sin

Private Tester
I said "like a true mexican not that I live in Mexico....Next time read what I wright.
Also us mexicans use the phrase "like a true mexican" when we do something that other people wouldn't normally do... expescially white kids.
RACIST.

Propkid

Yo they might be kids but they call themselves Hawks, while actually being Mexican kids living in the US. Complex irony there :p

WhiteHawk

Yo they might be kids but they call themselves Hawks, while actually being Mexican kids living in the US. Complex irony there :p
I'm not a kid I'm a 19 Year old Mexican dude....I act like a kid sometimes cause its fun XD
I should change my name to BrownHawk. :O

Abandoned

Oh yeah, forgot about this thread. Anyway, I'm Kauri.

(Wait, my signature says this already, didn't need to post here..)

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
Wicked_sick
BaSe
DooM

Edit: during IA I also had...

The_WingMan
Amplitude
BringtheRain (this used to be The_Transporters original name till he gave me the password)

Edit2: I was also Anti_Capper and (I think) Butterfree when APC, myself, and Envy i think, decided on pokemon names for smurfs.

lil_maniac

:( i was trying to keep that 1 secret

Haha ;)

BUSTED!

pic_1177299241.jpg