Alias and Smurf tracker thread

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Hey man, this thread is interesting to look at from time to time. Some transparency is always nice. Could you maybe help out with the identities of Impossibru, Pawner, PsyChedeliX, Alivaro and Samss?

Oh and yes, I'm still not having a smurf account. Sometimes I believe I'm the only one.

Heartsong

No outted by each other while i was irc smurfin. But seemed to only be a ploy.. sneaky omni's.

QungS.gif

Propkid

Hey man, this thread is interesting to look at from time to time. Some transparency is always nice. Could you maybe help out with the identities of Impossibru, Pawner, PsyChedeliX, Alivaro and Samss?

Oh and yes, I'm still not having a smurf account. Sometimes I believe I'm the only one.
Nice, you looked up the IP with which I believe I last played as Propkid (or my forum account IP) and found the other accounts who play from it...
Ok, so Impossibru = Me. I'm / was smurfing as him because I'm on a school PC on which I quite frankly SUCK, so I didn't want to be judged. I'm also out of practice and was planning to stick to that nickname until I get good again.

Pawner, PsyChedeliX, Alivaro and Samss = class mates who tried the game out, their own accounts. Doubt that they'll play regularly.

Sorry for not checking in for a while, I've got some exams going on this month.
Gheist doesn't like me D:

Oh and BTW guys, do you want clan tags with your nicknames on that list? Also look at the suspected smurfs and comment, because it's hard to know which one of you is right about a smurf, like here:
Thought for sure 'Skrillex' was 'Skepsis'!
Strife = Skrillex - Dubstep.Kado
If I make a mistake/forget to add someone who's been mentioned, feel free to bug me about it.

And Gheist, don't worry; once I get my gaming environment back up you won't be able to link my smurfs by the IP (provided all goes well).

Propkid

I'd call that at least "inconsistent". Just like some other things. But hey, your call.
Fine, my call but so that everyone understands:

The purpose of this thread is not to in any way make an attempt at eliminating smurfing. It is to create a somewhat of a 'community database' so that basically everyone knows who is who.

If you feel like it, post your own and others' smurf or alias nicknames.

If you want your smurfs to remain secret... well once it's posted in this thread then it's pretty much too late anyway.

I myself find this thread useful, since I don't keep in touch with the community in-game as much as I would like to. By looking at the posts made in this thread it's easy to figure out that some smurfs are publicly known (just look at Xtreme ;p). I want to know who am I playing with without constantly having to ask, unless someone wants to remain 'anonymous'.

And I do act silly when I encounter a troll. Just a thing of mine.

Vinzyboy23

*sigh* Going to bump and stay this thread on-topic. Ah, screw it I'm gonna play as Impact in my whole Legions career.

Zenith - Immanent (?) :confused:

Propkid

Updated the OP, won't do so again at all/ for a longer while. Tomorrow I'm getting my gaming PC back together and I'm finally done with high school so from now on my schedule will be rather filled with gaming/drinking. Might look back here once in a while, we'll see.

Royalty

The Aussie
Is it just me or do people act differently when they are using a smurf name?
Immanent acts like a bit of a fag when he is using the smurf "Zenith" (no offense mate)
I personally dislike smurfs. When your trying to be a better player and create and aura of respect around your name why have a smurf name channeling half the respect???

EDIT: Shouldn't "fag" be censored?