Alias and Smurf tracker thread

lil_maniac

Most of the time i play alot better when i smurf.. i dont know why but i just do, plus its alot funner cos you dont just keep doing the same thing all the time that everyone expects you to do. I dont care about smurfers but its just those who deny who they are and e.g. what Dino did.. try and convince everyone he was new by making forum accounts and all that *chocolate cookies*..

Staying anonymous makes me grow hair on my e-balls because actually I am only 13 years old

Im 13 and a half ACTUALLY! :D (If anyone thought i was being serious, im not really.. herp)

Sin

Private Tester
I do.
images

lil_maniac

I knew it and you said you weren't going to play that pug......grr you sure trolled everyone on teamspeack.

Haha i didnt know who it was until the end of the game but i laughing so much when Shaska was saying to you that he was a tribes vet etc.. xD

BugGirl

Wommin of Legions
Was ZombieDragon, now I'm Blink (except in duel servers where I'm still ZombieDragon, what's up with that).
And I do play better when smurfing because when I smurf I am, for all intents and purposes, not a girl. I'm just one of the guys flyin' 'round shootin' stuff. None of that "you go girl" nonsense, or "are you really a girl" or "lol he/she put 'girl' in his/her name for attention" or "there are no girls on the internets" or even "tits or gtfo". Screw that. It's not even really smurfing cuz I'm not going back to "BugGirl", it's just my new name(s). Pretty sure Blink will be permanent. Rawr.