Aimbot's First Montage

Royalty

The Aussie
Don't worry about the Imma. Bunch of egotistic posers. You did ok, and you're a great player, and that's all that matters.

By the way "Egotistic Posers" is not in anyway directed towards Phanakapan, or any of the people who posted positive comments. Phana is a legend...

Libra

dude look your video isn't all that just keeping it real the music sucks, some of the shots are way off and don't hit on the first try, don't waste your time on things that aren't that important that's all i'm saying bro heard you're in IB use your time wisely took you a week to make this crap a week of time you could of used elsewhere

Arch

Legions Developer
dude look your video isn't all that just keeping it real the music sucks, some of the shots are way off and don't hit on the first try, don't waste your time on things that aren't that important that's all i'm saying bro heard you're in IB use your time wisely took you a week to make this crap a week of time you could of used elsewhere
Maybe he has spare time? And I wouldn't say it's "crap". The music was bad, not in the choice but in the quality, but the clips were not. Sure, the quality wasn't "wet-your-pants" amazing but not all of us have huge rigs that can run Fraps while still having 60+ fps- all I have is an Acer laptop. And I will honestly say he is better at MAs than I am.

PS: I've seen you in-game Libra. You don't have half the skill that you are portraying in your posts by saying that the video is crap. Therefore, I would advise you to stop posting on his video saying it sucks until we have seen one by you.

Don't *dancing* listen to these guys Immanent. In my opinion, it was a pretty good first montage.

Immanent

heard you're in IB use your time wisely took you a week to make this crap a week of time you could of used elsewhere
I appreciate your concern, but I start IB next year hehe.
But it took me a week on and off editing, but yes I could have used my time elsewhere.

Better than my first one. Even tho it doesn't require much to top that one. :D
Thanks for the consolation compliment :D

Edit: I don't chase, I play SaH, that's why I don't have, if any, *chocolate cookies* your pants good quality chase down MAs. I mainly chain lol

Libra

you got potential if this is something you want to do then by all means do it take what everyone has said into consideration take some pointers from these montage making pros's lol

Disci

Old man
First montage is first montage. He probably haven't got much experience from editing tools etc. Even he has produced cap vids doesn't really help him with skill montages. Next one will be better, if he ever think it's giving something for him, he will keep making these movies.

Immanent

First montage is first montage. He probably haven't got much experience from editing tools etc. Even he has produced cap vids doesn't really help him with skill montages. Next one will be better, if he ever think it's giving something for him, he will keep making these movies.

Thanks bro, I've just cut and clipped some clips of me dming focusing on chaingun for those who want to see how it can be used to its full potential for my next vid. Not going to bother to edit it, because it's just me chainwhoring. Thanks for the back up!

Immanent

Is it just me or is the audio a little loud?
Fluctuates ;)
Might have been a poor result of exporting using FCPX not sure. I did fiddle with Bass Boosting as well. But whatever, it's done and dusted, and I don't really care about this anymore XD