Admins.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefygraff

Private Tester
I see you all say "ohh admin abuse".
How many times did Karnage get punched up on these forums and in-game? Oh lets not talk about in-game please! ;)

Dose the forum know that Karnage is constantly getting harrased by smurf idiots in-game that talk *chocolate cookies*?
Stop this false tragedy

S

shaskie

ask freeman and sin? of course, i mean all the american ts3 gang is so reliable and mature and unbiased that we should ask them!!

you want to talk about maturity level? freeman banned me from ts3 long time ago for saying c u n t. you want to talk about maturity level? shaskie&co approached me all at once to tell me that i am a *fancy lad*, that i don't know how to chase, that nade combos are best, that they love me and that i am 'going down' in the pickup we were playing and all of this during a few hours of one day

sorry, i mean clearly being almost 15 makes a big difference here

also it's not about how many others agree with you, i think original admins and devs should decide who is reasonable enough to use admin tools

no dude, being 15 is such a big difference

Sin

Private Tester
ask freeman and sin? of course, i mean all the american ts3 gang is so reliable and mature and unbiased that we should ask them!!

When have I ever done anything to you to instigate direct negativity towards myself? :(
I had no part of what happened to you on teamspeak. I try to be as fair as possible, and I'll admit, if it's between one of my closer friends on TS and someone I don't really know, I'm more likely to believe the person I'm friends with. That doesn't mean I'll always take their side. Ask shaska himself, I've muted him many a time in-game, even kicked a couple times. I try to look at everything objectively when I'm using admin, as everyone should.

As for the part of Karnage and admin, I agree that he does overstep his boundaries time after time. I've disagreed with him in the past in pubs, pugs, and on teamspeak. I like him, he's a nice guy for the most part. But some of the things that he considers to be within his power, I will not agree with. People do purposefully try provoking him, and I see it a lot. Overreacting is sometimes his way out of direct provocation. I dunno. Just seems he has some issues with understanding what is worthy of things, and what isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.