Admins.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armageddon

Teapot
Surely with 18 admins not one would slip a password.....
Whats more amazing then any of this is that 1/3 (I'm being very generous with 54 players) of the legions community has admin rights.

Application-1

test bester
There is obviously a admin that is abusing his power. Do a clean wipe on admins please. If need be even wipe me with it and set up a new list.

Fixious

Test Lead
NukeOrbit.jpg

S

shaskie

30a6nte.jpg

Was just banned by Karnage again. The score was 9-5 we were still winning, and I go over with our flag to try to return like I usually do, and they end up capping. Banned.

Are you kidding me? Get your *chocolate cookies* together and straighten up these shitty admins.

EDIT: This may not be the most mature way to present this, but mlg.

Arch

Legions Developer
30a6nte.jpg

Was just banned by Karnage again. The score was 9-5 we were still winning, and I go over with our flag to try to return like I usually do, and they end up capping. Banned.

Are you kidding me? Get your *chocolate cookies* together and straighten up these shitty admins.

EDIT: This may not be the most mature way to present this, but mlg.
Karnage overuses his powers time and time again. Not to mention in stupid situations that other admins wouldn't care a rat's ass about.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
rofl, if a legions dev manages to get banned by karnage, I would think he needs to be stripped of his powers.

Karnage

Private Tester
Shaska should be banned forever frankly. He makes every game and every pug unpleasant, even going to lengths to sabotage them when it suits him. I did to him only what I would have done to anyone else who repeatedly goes to the enemy base with our flag and gives it to them. This was not the first time he did that. He did it in another game too. He might say he was doing it to return the flag but he literally threw our flag at the enemy when he had taken it to their base. If it had been anyone else would this be such a big issue? Shaska has a big mouth and he talks a lot. He hates me because I don't let him get away with the stuff he is used to getting away with so he is trying to create a smear campaign against me but the fact remains that I banned him for a legitimate reason. Just because he makes a lot of noise does not mean he is right. He constantly insults me and cusses at me but I did nothing about that.

Arch if you have a problem with the way I do things I would appreciate it if you could bring it to me in future before spouting your 'opinions' in public. At least get my side of the story before you go listening to 14 year old kids who are pissed because they are not allowed to get away with the crap that they used to get away with because people were afraid of losing their popularity. I did the right thing. I do the right thing and if that makes me unpopular then sobeit. Being an admin is not about making popular decisions it is about making sure that the game is pleasurable for all and runs smoothly. When you have people disrupting the game and spoiling it for others it is time to use those admin powers. Unlike others, I actually do use mine. Let's not have double standards here. Why are these guys like Shaska constantly getting away with doing things that no one else is allowed to do?

Karnage

Private Tester
Also remember this. It is very easy for little kids who want to get back at someone in authority to cry abuse every time and if they do it enough eventually people will start to wonder about it. This is what he is doing. Shaska you were wrong, you got 'adminned' now deal with it.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Not that i have anything with the little guy, he is funny- but I trust Karnage: he is a grown man.
Shaska and many others have this sick habbit to duel in the CTF server, we have dedicated DUEL servers, *dancing* use them.

Application-1

test bester
Shaska is a great player and makes pugs fun. I talked with him and banning him for this reason is uncalled for. Does not make any sense. Karnage is overstepping his authority.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Shaska is a great player and makes pugs fun. I talked with him and banning him for this reason is uncalled for. Does not make any sense. Karnage is overstepping his authority.

Between an admin that overuses his powers and one who in virtually invisible what would you choose? we know shaskie

Xtreme

shaska's bff
ask freeman and sin? of course, i mean all the american ts3 gang is so reliable and mature and unbiased that we should ask them!!

you want to talk about maturity level? freeman banned me from ts3 long time ago for saying c u n t. you want to talk about maturity level? shaskie&co approached me all at once to tell me that i am a *fancy lad*, that i don't know how to chase, that nade combos are best, that they love me and that i am 'going down' in the pickup we were playing and all of this during a few hours of one day

sorry, i mean clearly being almost 15 makes a big difference here

also it's not about how many others agree with you, i think original admins and devs should decide who is reasonable enough to use admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.