Accuracy stats

KooLBeanS

Basically something that tells you how good your aim is by the amount of shots fired and the amount hit then the percentage etc ...

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Not sure about accuracy, but massive amounts of stats used to be kept at leejunz.com - How I miss that site :(

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I personally liked that stats loads, and would like it to make a comeback sometime in the final release. Stats can tell you if you're good at something, or bad at another - strengths and weaknesses :/

GoodJobDino

Idk. I think accuracy is such a useless stat for FPS. Since your accuracy stats can only go down, you would never really be able to show statistically that you are making improvements.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
There could be weekly stats that reset once a week, and so that way a) people who don't play often don't eat up space on the website and b) you can just mess around some weeks and play seriously on others. As a sniper, I'd like to see this somewhat, but then I'd also see my accuracy stats against Lanthus and Kryst and that's demoralizing for most snipers.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I want a stat showing how many times I dodged an inevitable death from Lanthus using jedi powerz.

Lanthus is just a big ol' freak, and he's constantly breathing and giggling and TS3. So creepy!

With that said, stats would be a pretty cool feature. Sure some players couldn't care less about their accuracy scores or other such stats, but there's definitely a playerbase that does. And as far as Seymour knows, indepth statistics (ala Leejunz site) are still on the drawing board.