According to the legions community im now a kid =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel.

Private Tester
angel stop chainwhoring you noob!!!!!!!!!!!!
if i snipe people say stop
If i chainhore people say stop
if i ground pound people say stop....
basically just tell me to stop being so good. but im not good im bad... so u other people are just worse?

everyone knows i dont chain and for someone to tell me to stop chainwhoring... lmao
plus everyone says im a kid now... im like wtf. everything i say... and there like shut up kid.... lol

Well now is the time to say why everyone or you hates Angel, Rain, Chance of rain. Post ur comment.... be brutaly honest... i might change =] dont type long paragraphs cause i wont read it all.

Shouts out to Shady... he made me rage quit the other day causeing me to say f word and my dad was rigth there... angel cant use his computer for 3 days...

Karnage

Private Tester
I am sure you know this story but I will repeat it anyway. I have no problem with the way you play or what you play. What got to me was your personality. When you first joined TS people were really nasty to you so I went out of my way to be nice to you and make you feel a bit more welcome. You seemed to appreciate it. Slowly you became more accepted and people stopped ragging on you so much. Not saying that was because of me - I think they just got bored and started bullying some other poor new guy. Then, the next thing I know you are in the forums calling me nasty names because of something I posted that you disagreed with. That told me everything I needed to know and that is why I keep away from you.

Angel.

Private Tester
I am sure you know this story but I will repeat it anyway. I have no problem with the way you play or what you play. What got to me was your personality. When you first joined TS people were really nasty to you so I went out of my way to be nice to you and make you feel a bit more welcome. You seemed to appreciate it. Slowly you became more accepted and people stopped ragging on you so much. Not saying that was because of me - I think they just got bored and started bullying some other poor new guy. Then, the next thing I know you are in the forums calling me nasty names because of something I posted that you disagreed with. That told me everything I needed to know and that is why I keep away from you.
Noted =]

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Welcome to team forever 14, son. They would be glad to have you. Also I don't really have a problem with you since you don't bother me. and because I'm the best sniper NA

Skutki

Cause you make a stupid *chocolate cookies* thread for nothing like this pile of crap, if people say your a kid it's probably cause you act like one bro.
say f word and my dad was rigth there... angel cant use his computer for 3 days...
^ and:

1. is angel the nickname your mum gave you?
2. god i hope youre a troll
3. you mention your dad and 'the f word' and your PC ban from your parents in a thread about your maturity
4. you make a thread about your maturity
5. you care so much about nonsense in game stuff you do rage quits

my advice: tell your parents to sell your PC and buy you a... football. or to sign you up for badminton, hockey or whatever. youre walking down a shady road kid.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
paleman2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.