A message to mortar 'users'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propkid

First up: I know that there's a mortar debate thread up but this is a plan and simple message, not an attempt at a weapon discussion.

So, this happened just now:
fag.jpg
And I want this idiot to suffer. Double TK + killing our flag carrier.

My message is:

Don't shoot the mortar anywhere near the flag, except when it's in its stand and there's nobody standing near it.
Thank you.​
/rage​

A2

Trust me, *chocolate cookies* like that happens EVERYTIME, everyday. Deal with it. :D

MightySheep

This game gets worse the longer the mortar stays.
lies, mortar is the best weapon in the game, it is the only reason I started playing again, nothing can stop my streak of highest score now, NOT YOU- NOT ANYBODY

long live the mortar !

if only you got points for team kills too .. :[

Propkid

Who knows? Maybe SamBat and KiQ were going for your flag.
Nope. Soulja had the flag, Xaero (me duh) covering her down in front of moonshine base. 2 guys come in close contant, mighty does the face of his forum profile pic and shoots a mortar. derp
187.jpg

lies, mortar is the best weapon in the game, it is the only reason I started playing again, nothing can stop my streak of highest score now, NOT YOU- NOT ANYBODY

long live the mortar !

if only you got points for team kills too .. :[
I'm sorry but you score *chocolate cookies* and you don't do crap for your team.

Noober

yes i suffered a lot of firendly fire too with mortar... howerver it's a good weapon if it's used correctly :p
I also do TK with rocket sometimes , making a mess :(

I agree with fireblasto, lose point on tk, but then i fear that will be a -1000 point challenge.....

Disci

Old man
PuB? He also killed the opposition, you got in the way. 'nough said.

Wonder why people are fleeing as far as possible from Legions. Attitude such as this and which is shared by the most of the posters in this thread is just disgusting. I might start a petition to get rid of the people who don't care *chocolate cookies* about what pubs are.

edit: I will now on report everyone who team kills with mortar and do all I can to get you banned for few days atleast.

skypredator

Prop.

I thought this wasn't up for discussion by either side? I'd tell you to stop whining, 'cos not everyone hates the mortar, but I won't. :D There's a way to state your opinion that's appropriate for every situation. I hate rocket/nade/combo spammers. Does this mean I'll make a post on it? Probably not. It's just a part of the game. These two enemies Mighty killed were trying to kill YOU. Now, considering that you'll spawn closer to their flag than they will, you've STILL got the advantage. See what I'm getting at here? =P

Disci

Old man
Skypredator, you post dumb *chocolate cookies* everywhere and everytime people have to tell you you're an idiot. Wouldn't it be about time that you stop posting here because there is never anything clever coming out of your mouth? One could imagine that people would learn, but I guess when it's about certain people, learning isn't an option.

MightySheep

Skypredator, you post dumb *chocolate cookies* everywhere and everytime people have to tell you you're an idiot. Wouldn't it be about time that you stop posting here because there is never anything clever coming out of your mouth? One could imagine that people would learn, but I guess when it's about certain people, learning isn't an option.
ooo i love this rage, but really, skypredator make very valid point and you insult his intelligence (in a hypocritical way too, you said "mouth" when we are communicating through keyboards :p)

Pls less raging/whining/reporting and just have some fun with mortar

Disci

Old man
Pls less raging/whining/reporting and just have some fun with mortar

You do understand that it's team killing? You do understand that there are rules which says team killings is not allowed along with few other things? You do realise that you're not there alone playing just by yourself? By saying having fun with the mortar, do you suggest it's ok to team kill on PUB's? What do you think about team killing over all? Is it ok and just something which is part of the normal public server game? Do you accept team killing your own flag carrier? What about shooting your own team mate before he's able to grab the flag or return his own just because you want the flag so bad?

Is having fun considered doing what ever you want on the server?

Propkid

Really, I won't answer. Disci said it all in the first 5 words of his post.

Mightysheep, I think I'm starting to see the future. Your future. In Legions. I mean out of it, because you'll get banned for this approach to the game.

/considers updating his PUB etiquette thread with new clauses for people with special needs.../

DKnight556

I do feel like there is an abuse of the sents going on in pubs. There was a whole team just full of them, and all of them just spammed the mortar. There needs to be some serious reforms here because the mortar is taking away the team mentality and making people look at their teammates as nothing more than flies swarming around a tasty piece of food you wish to eat.

Konflict

I do feel like there is an abuse of the sents going on in pubs. There was a whole team just full of them, and all of them just spammed the mortar. There needs to be some serious reforms here because the mortar is taking away the team mentality and making people look at their teammates as nothing more than flies swarming around a tasty piece of food you wish to eat.

Don't worry man, mortar will be downgraded sooner or later..just be patient. Also, if you get killed by a mortar about two times you rage at the team killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.