• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BestCharmie

Hey'a! OK, here's my idea:

jF5jb.png

Chat box:
Yea, a lobby like this would be good. A chatbox would be good, but we have IRC, as said by GReaper. Eh, I just suggested it because, It's a faster way than switching Window to Window. And, you can chat about what server you will be joining. Also, I prefer no green smileys.

Well, we can have alternative chatting programs and sites. I use FB to chat with 2 IA friends. And that's all. We could probably use XFire, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, IRC, FB. :/ But my screen loads SLOW probably, there are more people with slow-loading computers and/or screens.

I'm afraid this would be an epic waste of developers time, all our focus should go onto the game itself instead of providing an alternative for something which works perfectly elsewhere (IRC).

Also, another funny idea would be a ... uh ... AH! A bad word remover? Like in the old IA forums. When you post a bad word, it changes to another word! I laugh if I see those changed words. LOL! I guess this idea isnt useful, anyway. I would like it.

Player List:
This one, I totally support. The player list would help people find out where other people are.

Also: Support to stefygraff's Chat Suggestion.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Hey bud, I shut this down because it's not really adding anything new to the discussion, although I appreciate the effort you put into the graphic. A chat box in the lobby is already being discussed here, while player lists have already been discussed in several places, including this thread. And as for the poll, who's going to vote "no" to added functionality? If you want to get more people to chip in on discussions, spur that discussion in the appropriate thread. Empty numbers are nowhere near as useful to the developers as thoughtful feedback.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.