5v5 TDM Tourney

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Time for this game to live again

Rules:

Each team must have 5 players + 1 sub
  • at least 4 players from original team roster must be present or match is not played
Date & time agreed between captains
  • any given match can be postponed only once
  • date & time must be posted here prior to playing the match
  • results must be posted as well once the match has ended
All weapons, classes & cores allowed
  • no stupid tactics like camp sniping or mortaring
  • max of 2 players on each team using the same core
Maps chosen by captains
  • best of 3
  • preferrably small maps
Server agreed between captains
  • is nj server still available?
Signup your team until the end of the weekend, lets dance ~

Looks fun, personally I'd like to play some TDM. It breaks my heart everytime I see the TDM server empty, especially when everybody's on the CTF server but not actually playing CTF, such a waste.

PLAY TDM MORE. Oh, and is there any sign of Deathmatch coming back?

Hi!

Contributor
This is just a suggestion......You guys can use BattleRoom i think it was called (by Defender) and DeathRoom (by me) since included in the rules "preferrably small maps". You don't have to, but it was just a suggestion. but since captains are choosing i doubt they'd choose those since everyone would have to download and install :(. Good luck though. I think they'd be great for a TDM Tourney but you dont have to choose them, it was just a suggestion.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
You guys can use BattleRoom i think it was called (by Defender) and DeathRoom (by me) since included in the rules "preferrably small maps".

I would prefer some terrain to make it more interesting, but if both captains agree then it's alright.

To be clear: unless it's a question about the rules, only post your team roster here

Reactions: Hi!

Hi!

Contributor
nothing against it, but some players get massive frame lag from that map

True, it always seem slow to me, and i can barely move, i literally have to wait 2 minutes for the map to load, but if captains agree then i guess itll be played

Fixious

Test Lead