3 Years of Legions

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_maniac

I think we've got more than enough suggestions to decide from, thanks to everyone for your inputs :)

Make sure to read the original post as im gunna edit it to state the voting terms :D

My vote is for [V3T]

jickerjacker

Private Tester
Been playing since '08 but I sucked so I had no clue what vent was haha. My vote goes to V3T

Idea: Throw some 3's into Elite or something :p. 3LiT3

Gheist

King of all Goblins
I know, I know, sorry that I've been playing the same game with you Gheist :( all those disappointments...
You're forgiven.

And I didn't mean anyone specific. This "we should wear a special tag for being around longer than others" is just yet another silly thing. And yes, I'm grumpy.

stefygraff

Private Tester
<3 why do I appreciate you so much? (offtopic: you're the first guy I ever had a chat in-game... i remember:
Gheist.king"Don't you know who I am?"
Stefynoob"No, I'm new"
Gheist.king"Check the forums you noob and bad speller :p")

mario

this is worst idea i have ever seen, again new clan with 15 MAX 16 people in legions coMMunity, i ll be sure tommorow will be next and next and next

oh lejunz, please die :)

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
<3 why do I appreciate you so much? (offtopic: you're the first guy I ever had a chat in-game... i remember:
Gheist.king"Don't you know who I am?"
Stefynoob"No, I'm new"
Gheist.king"Check the forums you noob and bad speller :p")

Ghiest showed me a cap route once, I felt so special.

Zander

When i first joined instant action it was during my sophomore year in high school.
I was a virgin, I had never smoked, and my balls were quite small.

Now i am a freshman in University.
I am no longer a virgin, I smoke frequently, and my balls are still quite small.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
When i first joined instant action it was during my sophomore year in high school.
I was a virgin, I had never smoked, and my balls were quite small.

Now i am a freshman in University.
I am no longer a virgin, I smoke frequently, and my balls are still quite small.
Oh yeah man, you are so cool, look at you, ruining your lungs.

Status
Not open for further replies.