Votes: 3 5.5%
  • [3YP]

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • [::3::]

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pure

V3T has some meaning to it the others are just crap props to who ever came up with the V3T idea

Sin

Private Tester
So this is a tag for people who have been playing for 3 years and want something to show that they have instead of skill?
Cool.

Application-1

test bester
So this is a tag for people who have been playing for 3 years and want something to show that they have instead of skill?
Cool.
Aw+Snap.bmp

High-Five.jpg

lil_maniac

The tag is to show how well Legions has done over the past years.. yeh its had some ups and downs but the community has got through it and even though its a bit rough now (just a bit *sarcasm*) i know we'll all get through it.
The tag is not a reward but its to show, i guess, how loyal players have been over the years.. After all these years im still terrible at the game but i dont care.. i like playing the game and ive had some memorable times and LOADS of laughs!
Everyone will get the runner-up tag if they want it but its to show how Legions has progressed and how great the game has been over the past years.

Sin

Private Tester
The tag is to show how well Legions has done over the past years.. yeh its had some ups and downs but the community has got through it and even though its a bit rough now (just a bit *sarcasm*) i know we'll all get through it.
The tag is not a reward but its to show, i guess, how loyal players have been over the years.. After all these years im still terrible at the game but i dont care.. i like playing the game and ive had some memorable times and LOADS of laughs!
Everyone will get the runner-up tag if they want it but its to show how Legions has progressed and how great the game has been over the past years.
you're easily better than 80% of the community. I'm just looking at some of the other players.

Pure

Why III has the same votes as V3T ffs do i need to make some accounts and start voting this is bs