¿Mexico Servers?

I would like to have Hosts From Mexico?

• Total voters

RogerMl

Hi...
Well ... I wanted to know whether there will or will mexico servers, since I'm from mexico and many friends and I play, just not like we have a lot of ping and the game becomes very slow.
The fact is that ... We would like to open servers in Mexico For those players of "Fallen Empire: Legions" or "Legions: Overdrive" We live in Mexico because we love this game ...

I hope someone knows about this or We Support ... Thanks :)

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Are you willing to pay for the upkeep of a Mexican server? Depending on where in Mexico you live/how good your ISP is, when a West Coast server comes up, you may ping a little better. What's your current ping to the Hotswap servers?

RogerMl

Well ... I live in the west coast of Mexico ... my internet is 1Mbps and my current ping hotswap U.S. servers is between 109 and 217

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Well ... I live in the west coast of Mexico ... my internet is 1Mbps and my current ping hotswap U.S. servers is between 109 and 217
Your location and your internet does hamper you. I think that a West Coast/California server will do the trick - it makes more sense to get a West Coast server that a lot of people ping reasonably to, than to get two servers that two, smaller communities ping well to.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster

your ping is ok, its your internet speed that's the real issue. it would probably be more/just as effective if you get faster internet.

Immanent

Not a bad idea. IMO a server in Mexico is better than having another west coast (if they do have one, then y argument is goig nowhere) you guys just need to find a dedicated server host and money :l

Lcam

The Only mexican we have would probably be Haus. lol

Please do not make jokes like that again.
lol mexico, don't be silly

That is racism! That can not be tolerated in this new world of tecnology , and especially in a game internationally!

I AM VERY HAPPY THAT SOMEONE TOUCHES THE ISSUE OF "MORE THAN JUST AMERICA, EUROPE & ASIA. PLZZZ?"

Saludos Roger desde Nuevo Leon ;)
Yo aqui estoy para apollarte! Yo ya llevo mucho conviviendo en esto!