The_Transporter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HEY TRANSPORTER!!! I can't wait for Legions either!!! Legions is basically coming back new and improved, without the bugs and stuff. We'll eventually get new maps and features along with that too :) It's been a LONG time since we talked. How's life?
    The_Transporter
    The_Transporter
    Not bad my friend. Now I have this new computer that will make me cap even better. I will be able to fight with no lag. Lag no more!!!! See you tomorrow in the game.
    Trans u interested in a clan? i recently joined one and we are looking for good players, your one of the best players i know and wondering if your interested.. so far its w00tyou, anaklu, myself, zander, Society.. we'd LOVE to have you!
    The_Transporter
    The_Transporter
    Hey Generic. Have you talked to the other members? I mean, those guys are really good. In the old game I used to be a freaking good capper. I have this new super-duper machine now. In my last days in legions I was so good at capping that I started to do senticap in all the maps just for fun. Tell the other guys, if they agree, you will have one of the best cappers in the game..... THE_TRANSPORTER.
    G
    Genericusername
    Ill talk to them and get back to you, but it would be awesome
    S
    Hey, it's Robot0011...been a while.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…