Epiclight858
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HEY. DONT KNOW WHY BUT SINCE I AM WORKING FULL TIME AND I HAVE LIKE NO HIGH INTERNET A MY HOUSE. IT ALL LO SIGNAL I GET SUPER LAGGY. sorry cap lock. and feel like deleting my clan, lots of players still have it but. we don't have practices anymore. idk?? what should i do what should i do.
    Epiclight858
    Epiclight858
    Alright, well I wish you the best luck with everything:) Try to keep in touch with me over the busy school semester
    -Zero-
    -Zero-
    -ZA- going V7C.. ill make a thread about this' to let everyone know. And I try to keep in touch. Nvr seen u around tho. Good luck tho. Keep my clan safe.
    -Zero-
    -Zero-
    -ZA- going V7C.. ill make a thread about this' to let everyone know. And I try to keep in touch. Nvr seen u around tho. Good luck tho. Keep my clan safe.
    Sorry man, I was afk. What's up?
    Epiclight858
    Epiclight858
    We're up for recruitment if you'd like to join. Just thought I'd ask
    spiridian
    spiridian
    Mmm, which team? I want to say yes, but honestly I'm not sure how available I'll be in the future. I'll try to make it to practice and such as often as possible, and given enough advance notice I should be able to make the matches/scrims. lol that was kinda contradictory. Sure why not I'll join.
    Epiclight858
    Epiclight858
    Awesome, my team name is The Valiancy. We're on ts3. You should be able to find at least someone in there, given that the members are fairly active. I'll give you more info when we talk in ts3
    Sorry i haven't been on. Been having computer troubles
    Epiclight858
    Epiclight858
    that's great:)
    DKnight556
    DKnight556
    Hey man schools been killer. I'm doing several ap courses so I've had tons of homework
    Epiclight858
    Epiclight858
    Everything's okay, as long as you just pop in and say hi, maybe talk for a couple minutes would be cool too. I totally understand though. What I really want from you though, as being part of the team, is to dedicate some of your time on Saturdays(practice time) to get on with us. I won't be on this Saturday though, but the practice will still go on. I left somebody in charge :)
    I don't know who you are but you seem kinda familiar............. hmmmmmmmmmmm............................ EpicLight858............. nope doesn't ring a bell. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…