JCARTEL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You wouldn't believe it. I went surfing today at Agate Beach and the water was crystal clear at least 60 yards out. It was a beautiful day to surf:)
    here's a pic: http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac129/RedInceInk/agte_beach_0294.jpg
    no this isn't hawaii, it's oregon. haha you can see how clear it is just from looking at the surf, you can see the sand:P
    Reactions: JCARTEL
    JCARTEL
    JCARTEL
    Thats why the west coast is the best coast!!! I miss my coast... :'(
    RedInk
    RedInk
    I be representin West cooast. Haha yea it's the best. You're gonna have to come out again man.
    If you haven't joined 57th yet (no hard feelings, they're all cool cats over there and I'm not the type of person to be too aggressive about recruiting), then I would like to suggest seeing if you'd like to join ElementTown. :)
    Our website and TeamSpeak3 server are both acessible through elementtown.com, and no port or password are needed for the Teamspeak server. :D
    See you around!
    Hey if you are still looking for a clan you should consider the 57th. We are mostly slightly older and are a pretty nice bunch of people who are also working so we understand that. Check us out at www.57th.net
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…