Huge Update Around the Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defender

Seymour needs to pay off the sharks!

Are there plans to include a map editer with the game soon?
Will auto-download for maps be added at some point?
Will modding be restricted on Steam?
What happens if you put Legions on steam and we still only have 20 to 30 players on at any given time?
If this happens can you go back to the simple old way of doing things like now?

3lionz

Legions Developer
What happens if you put Legions on steam and we still only have 20 to 30 players on at any given time?
Everyone will fall into depression. Suicide rates for relative countries would increase, legionsoverdrive.com would become a placeholder and seymour will run off with all the cash.

Crisis12096

Are there plans to include a map editer with the game soon?
If this happens can you go back to the simple old way of doing things like now?

When Legions goes on Steam, but if we don't get more players, I'm going to blame you. It'll be all your fault.
And what do you mean by the simple old ways? Let's not jump the gun and say Steam is going to change THAT much, what most of us hope is that it'll just give us a bunch of players so we can actually have a community(of more than 20ish players).

By the way, how's this whole update coming along? Nobody seems to be asking about it.

MightyDeath

We're expecting to get these changes into the hands of the private testers within 2-3 weeks for bug and play testing, then out to the general public once the kinks have been worked out - hopefully just another 2-3 weeks afterward
If what they were saying back then is right, they are probably still testing the new features.

Angel.

Private Tester
All $20 worth!
Ok ok. Im sorry but seymours avatar makes me sick. i hate that clown

can kill cams be added to a list of ideas? so atleast we'd see that awesome shot that kills us :p
i bet kill cams would be a handfull of work!. plus it will slow gameplay down cause people wont be respawning to pick that flag up. they will be watching that MA shot that Angel made on them.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Ok ok. Im sorry but seymours avatar makes me sick. i hate that clown

Sad-Clown.jpg

Defender

And what do you mean by the simple old ways?

I am talking about how the game is currently launched from its own GUI and server brouser.
When it goes on steam, things will get complecated. I just tried logging in to my old steam account, and was unable to even connect. :confused:
They say I need to go open some ports in my router..
https://support.steampowered.com/kb...ee9df67e08a6ee93961f69e717&ref=7579-RPSX-6098

Steam Warning
Steam is having trouble connecting to the Steam servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.