Long Term Stats [Mod Development Journal]

Royalty

The Aussie
Hopefully 3lionz is free to continue working, but regardless of whether he is or not, it would be a shame not to see this through.
I think you have all the art done, however if you don't I'm happy to help.
I don't have any experience with scripting etc though...
Anyway- don't hesitate to tell me if help is needed.

GOOOOOOOGOOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGO!

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Yup, the beta testing bugs that came out had been resolved by Voltz, it was near enough finished. I reckon it's time to be given out to the community too, updates can be added as it goes along?
Does a Respawn Count as A Death?
It's registered as suicide, not death.

3lionz

Legions Developer
Ooooohkay. Update time.

First off, we are not dead and this project is not dead. We have just had a bit of a hiatus.

We do plan on picking this back up in the near future, but we do need to tackle some of the bugs we are facing at the moment. One of our aims in making this is not only making it a tool to be used, but also to make it reliable. Namely so that people cannot just "edit" their scores. Releasing this early may make it a lot harder to accomplish later on, especially if we choose to expand this even further...

That said, we will discuss when this will release and we will try to communicate our progress a little better than previously.

Also, I did pick the installer back up, it is currently a bit bland, but it will work for keeping it updated. (Overkill? Maybe.)
481d28c2fdc7debade7096b61c4378d7b8463e22e1.png

3z Note: In order to be eligible to the early release, you must complete all the tasks listed in the changelog.

Looks like this needs to be brought out of hibernation.
(Feel free to ask any questions.)

Angel.

Private Tester
Staying up late to work on this eh?
Nice.

Are you going to post the meanings and the equivalents for the ranking system if this script is released?

Looking forward to it braah!
do the deaths include respawns.... the respawns without enemy contact?

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
LTS is effectively finished. I am working on sending out the most recent version to our testers. Provided that no problems are found, it will be released shortly thereafter.

3lionz

Legions Developer
Little bit closer to completion!
The updater has been successfully debugged and finally works without errors.
(Stupid xp and icon support...)
hvO8HV6MwWkfB70LFeUfTjznC5Kw8BAdTyal6Ov0Uw0

A recent screenshot from shisk shows the new and more in depth view of your game during the last 15 seconds of the match, where you would normally be tk'ing and spamming mortars everywhere (you know who you are).

Bestking

Little bit closer to completion!
The updater has been successfully debugged and finally works without errors.
(Stupid xp and icon support...)
hvO8HV6MwWkfB70LFeUfTjznC5Kw8BAdTyal6Ov0Uw0

A recent screenshot from shisk shows the new and more in depth view of your game during the last 15 seconds of the match, where you would normally be tk'ing and spamming mortars everywhere (you know who you are).
SHISK TOOK THIS PIC WITHOUT NOTIFYING ME? :( But it looks really good. Can't wait to use it

k e v i n

Private Tester
during the last 15 seconds of the match

although it is very transparent , sometimes those last couple of seconds can be just enough time to tie the game
also, would there be a keybinding option that you could press anytime during the game for this to show up?

3lionz

Legions Developer
although it is very transparent , sometimes those last couple of seconds can be just enough time to tie the game
also, would there be a keybinding option that you could press anytime during the game for this to show up?
The last 15 seconds is the point where the timer goes negative. Once the timer is negative, that means the round has ended and no score will be added.