Legions International Competitive League - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sin

Private Tester
In my opinion, all of you need to just shut the hell up and get on with the tournament. Immaturity seems to be the fallback for a good lot of you.

Sin is slacking.

Yeah sorry about that, I had to leave yesterday before getting back to you, I'm at a resort about 4 hours away from my house on a boarding trip, using my laptop up here right now. I probably won't make the match Saturday, I asked Unexistent to talk to you about confirming the times.

Another heads up for the community, Shaska has resigned from his spot on our roster due to some other things going on in life for him right now, and no nothing is wrong. Lol. We are currently getting a replacement.

EDIT: He's back, lost the TF2 tourney.

Freeman

RAYTANG
Okay stop talking so much and lets get on with some serious dates/ hours for the matches because its almost weekend and nothing is sorted out.
Me, just as it is now, im kinda starting to lose my temper with this competition, if no REAL dates with REAL timelines come up today, i think ill quit because there is no point in this.
why exactly are you ranting here? times/dates are not decided in this thread, but via PM's. go talk to your own team captain and see whats going on.

Karnage

Private Tester
It is a good thing that Enryu made this competition because we needed some competition and also we can now see what the difficulties are going to be. As Freeman said, the times and dates are being decided in private conversations between the captains and their teams so I am not going to mention specific times and dates but I would like to suggest that instead of all of us getting our panties in a knot, we try instead to come up with ways to expedite this. We can learn from the difficulties here and hopefully that will make the next competition run more smoothly. I would like to suggest that in future competitions (and perhaps even during this competition) we try to come to a happy compromise where we have set times that are decided by the captains before the competition begins. We already know that Euros and US have different time zones so we can decide on specific days and times (Friday and Saturday?) that suit most people and list some time zone options that they can then choose from.

For example:

Euro vs US

Fri: 4pm CST/10pm GMT
Fri: 3pm CST/9pm GMT
Sat: 4pm CST/10pm GMT
Sat: 3pm CST/9pm GMT
Sun: 4pm CST/10pm GMT
Sun: 3pm CST/9pm GMT

US vs US:

Fri.: 9pm CST
Fri.: 8pm CST
Sat.: 9pm CST
Sat.: 8pm CST
Sun.: 9pm CST
Sun.: 8pm CST

And so on. I am sure those time zones are all wrong but you get the idea. All dates, times, maps and sides should be decided on before the tournament begins so that you don't have people waiting till the last minute to make decisions. This way the captains still get to decide but the times are set as well.

Any other thoughts? Should we try to implement something like this starting next week?

lil_maniac

Im gunna post exactly what i put in our little message thingy between the MC's :p

Yeh Im not gunna lie those two games were actually really good.. I was really suprised about the second game in their server, i thought they wouldve 10-0'd us seeing how well they played on the eu server :D
We definately wouldve won but I think our only problem was actually capping the flag after we won the stand off hahah.. No worries though, Im sure we'll beast the next game :)
We was also sooo close for a draw right at the end, was a nice game.. despite a few moans here and there but how can you not have a game without people moaning haha ^_^ GG's from me.

MO vs FSO

MO? who are MO..? haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.