RIP Steve Jobs

Arch

Legions Developer
lol from googling 'is steve jobs dead' 35 min ago I got loads of results like "we apologize for saying steve jobs is dead"or http://www.nowpublic.com/tech-biz/steve-jobs-dead-steve-jobs-death-rumor-hits-twitter-2835489.html

but in 30 mins the results all changed

eh too bad i remember watching his university speech, he was cool
Maybe you should've checked the date on that article before you went and trolled. That was awhile back when there was a rumor that he had died. This time, unfortunately, it is legit.

OT: Rest in Peace Steve Jobs.

RedInk

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man.
Steve Jobs will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Rest In Peace

RainPilot

stinky bear
My hatred was for the Macs and their crappy hardware, but I do salute the iPods. The iPhone was the ice breaker when it comes to awesome touch screen phones, I'll give them that.

Candy ass or not, he was still a brilliant man for profiting off polished crap with a apple on it!

Propkid

idied.gif

WhiteHawk

R.I.P although ur product was awsomee ur company was the devil......don't ask how u apple haters should know..

stefygraff

Private Tester
i'm not saying that i hate the guy, but its stupid to be a fan of him... he took your money out of those products! :D

Noober

i'm not saying that i hate the guy, but its stupid to be a fan of him... he took your money out of those products! :D

but then you have this product for your personal use... is business no? i'll be considered stupid for supporting my preferred beer company because i must pay for drink it? :confused: at least i can be considered stupid for drinking :D.
The problem is when a product is too expensive compared to it value.

However he was a great entrepreneur!